I had order McDonald's delivery through online and foodpanda take charge of it. It shows 50 mins to deliver my order and I was waiting for more than 1 hour and suddenly I received a message that they cancel my order due to the busyness.

After that I rushed to the McDonald's which is nearby to my house and ask them for the reason of cancellation then they told me that the rider of food panda is who cancelled the order at the last minute. McDonald's staff told me to contact food panda directly to the customer service and I did that. When I call the customer service and ask them for the reason and procedures about cancelling the order at the last minute and he tried well to answer me that the rider could not find my address. But my question now is why don't u call me if you couldn't find the address because I provide landmark and also my contact number as well.

Seriously I feel so anger and very dissappointing because this service caused wasting of my time and also my petrol cause rush to the nearby and this has spoil my birthday party celebration at home. It also make me humiliated because my guest has waited to eat McDonald's. My suggestion is if the riders are lazy enough to do this service, then it' Shrug s better for them to quit doing it and please don't give silly reasons and lies to the customers who really expecting for a good service from food panda. This is my first experience with food panda and I really regret to the core for using this service.

This service has spoiled my day.

Others please be a aware of this service. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Malaysia Delivery Service.

Comments